Saturday, August 24, 2013

Street Photography Gallery




Street photography means looking at the places that surround us, it doesn't has to be the street, could be anything you find around, It's extremely hard... just trying to capture the world that is around you, but is really interesting at the same time. It is something already considered as a genre of photography where you observe and capture social interaction, and at the moment is the most appealing to me; that's why I'm so obsessed whit this kind of photography, and after months of practicing finally I've got at least some knowledge. I realized how much practice and patience it requieres, and specially how much personality you need, I always try to fight with the shyness, since I am in the middle of the street photographying at everyone, you really feel observed and afraid to get in trouble, because not everyone wants a 'paparazzi' taking pictures of you... many times I've got an angry person screaming at me for that...sorry! :D


All truly great thoughts are conceived by walking...


Here I show some pictures we took the other day, are actually just a small gallery from a random day that we decided to go out and take a kind of street photography and fashion photography, the thing I really like about a photo gallery is the story behind every picture and at the end it tells a whole story, I really enjoy that part. 


The time, the frame, the culture, the architecture...all of those are key aspects for Street Photography, work in everything and have eyes to look at everyone, sometimes is more important to pay attention and  'just look' then you will get in your mind the images you want or the taste you'll have to do your own photography. It's very important to be patience and wait...and wait... It is very good technique to stay in some point for a long time and visualize the enviroment, look at the alive objects and take different versions of the same frame, for sure you will get several options and at least one would be good enough.


I like the shots where you play with shadows, lights and details. In a way of  small scenes, it always can tells a story, also because the rest of the photography is in your imagination and it gives curiosity and also an interesting touch to the picture.



This guy was in front of a Pub, and he asked me to take a picture of him, I love this kind of people! they make my job so much easier! :P haha. And most of the times they know how to pose to get a great shot.
Thanks!










My first street photography was really bad, specially because I was super shy and I took the pictures really fast, so all of them came out very blurry and not interesting at all, the most important thing is just to go out and get inspired by the world, whatever you find nice, don't be afraid to photograph. Just take your camera and experiment, is the best way to improve, and the Street Photography will be always a good opportunity to have fun :D
























2 comments: